Hey all! Welcome back to another week of “Stuff I Like”. Since I missed a Mishmash Monday last week, we have a few things to catch up on. So, without further ado…
- Looks like the NFL will stream Preseason Games online this year. The cost? $40! Umm, they know these games don’t count, right?
- Adventures by Disney is headed to Egypt. If you’d like to hear a full report, send those paypal payments to…
- Speaking of Disney, if you want to make some of LeCellier’s famous cheddar cheese soup, check this out!
- If you like free games, you should check out Warrior, Rogue & Mage (including the new character sheet). I’m eager to try this one out!
- A big part of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom or at Disneyland is Tinker Bell flying down at the beginning. Maybe someday it will truly be magic!
- Things are moving along for the new Spider-Man movie slated for 2012, including the all important casting of Peter Parker/Spider-Man!
- I love my Kindle – so does Jules. Check out her thoughts on this great piece of tech!
- Maybe you like the Grapefruit Cake at Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s Brown Derby. You can get your fix between visits with this recipe!
- If you played Star Frontiers back in the day, you need to check out this site.
- We played by the rules, which led to a great party with our friends, but some parents like to break the rules when they take their kids to a theme park.
- If you want more time in your life, you could reclaim some time you waste, er, spend on TV to do something else. Here’s some tips on how to do it.
- There’s a new eatery at Epcot. Check out the menu for Via Napoli. Now I’m hungry.
- Check this video review of Fantasy Craft. Yes, I know I still owe everyone this as well.
- Finally, if you are like me and take a ton of digital photos, here are some tips to clear them up and organize them better.
Hope this kicks off the week right. Take care!