So it’s time for a new feature here at “Stuff I Like”. It’s time for Weird News Wednesday where I’ll post five off the wall and odd ball news stories for your enjoyment with some commentary by yours truly. Trust me, I’m not making this stuff up!
- This lady took the game “Cat in a Sack” a little too seriously or she was trying out for a sequel to the Samuel L. Jackson movie “Snakes on a Plane”. I hear Buck Owens warming up in the background…
- I’m flying quite a bit over the next two months and this is NOT what I want to hear, mistake or not. Note to self, pack clean undies in your carry-on.
- It seems that the Five Man Electrical Band was right, at least they are in Britain.
- I know there is a big world out there, but no matter what they say, there are somethings I don’t need to experience on vacation. Especially the border patrol simulation.
- Finally, Bon Jovi was shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, but this guy gives party goer’s a bad name. Or at least a very bad headache.