We’re back with another Weird News Wednesday. If you enjoy this new feature on the blog, be sure and leave a comment below. Thanks, and with that out of the way, here’s the news…
- Police Guard Home of Woman Who Put Cat in Bin – Now, in England, the bin is the trash. So she put the cat in the trash. Shouldn’t she get a medal instead?
- T Shirt Explains Philadelphia’s Blunt Speech – So, as long as you explain it, it’s okay to be rude? Silly me, I thought we could overcome our upbringing.
- Yard Sale Patron Hits Man With Frying Pan – I never understood the appeal of Yard Sales. Let’s see, I want someone else’s garbage so bad I’ll hit someone with a frying pan? Yikes. Someone needs a downer.
- Police Nab ‘Brownie Bandit’ – I wonder if he had just asked, they might have given him a free brownie rather than have him break in every day.
- Cops Nab Man After Finding Cocaine in Bologna – My bologna has a first name, it’s COCAINE. No word if Eric Clapton will sing the new Oscar Meyer jingle.