Happy Wednesday and for a lot of us the last day of the work week! I hope whatever your plans are for the long weekend they include faith, family and fun! Look for more Random Thoughts on Thanksgiving and then I’ve gathered some buying guides for Black Friday. My goal is to write a few other posts to sprinkle in throughout the month of December including a Wayback Wednesday featuring Inspector Gadget!
- It seems there was quite a dust-up this week with the LA Times “reporting” that “Tangled” would mark the end of Disney Princess Films. Unfortunately, no one bothered to check for a follow up with the head of Walt Disney Animation, Ed Catmull. Mr. Catmull said on his Facebook page, in his best Lee Corso voice, “Not so fast, my friend!”
- Got some extra time over the upcoming weekend? Here are some instructions for making your own computer font.
- Not sure exactly when I missed this, but Grey Ghost Games has totally revamped their home page for the classic Fudge RPG. Still, in my humble estimation, one of the classic and most elegant games out there in terms of straight conflict resolution.
- Are you a Google Voice user? If you are (and if not, why not, it’s free!), here are some great tips on how to get the most out of the service.
- Looks like Hendrick Motorsports is shaking things up. Still not convinced it’s the crew chief and not the driver when it comes to Dale Jr.
- Finally, here is a great look at the new interactive queue for “The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh” at Walt Disney World.