To all my international readers (okay, so humor me) – happy Thursday. To all my American readers (all 7.2 of you) Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a special Holiday Sized bonus edition of “Random Thoughts”.
- To kick things off, go read up on the history of Thanksgiving. I’ll wait. Go ahead. Done? Good, then let’s continue.
- TheForce.Net has a great review of the awesomeness that is the R2-D2 Droid phone from Verizon. If anyone wants to know what to get me this Christmas …
- Paul Chadkin, WDW Cast Member, reports (via twitter) that the new parade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be called, wait for it … “Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun!” Sorry, but it sounds like a “Countdown to Extinction” to me.
- Google Docs is getting the same drag and drop features for uploading that GMail has now. Best of all, it doesn’t use Flash or any other plug in.
- Now this is a cool Pencil:
- Looks like there will be more tiles and fun for Carcassonne next March!
- Curious about the future of Bakugan? I know you are, so read this!
- Looking for some real time lightsaber action and own a Xbox 360? Check this out:
- My friends over at the Stargazer’s Blog have a nifty review of some homemade printed dice and the instructions on how to do it yourself. Looks pretty cool!
- From the “You Knew It was Going to Happen” Department, it looks like your little princess (and don’t we have a little princess in all of us?) can get the “Tangled” treatment at the Bibbi-Bobbidi-Boutique now.
- Yesterday I mentioned the new Fudge RPG site but somehow I totally missed this TiddlyWiki with the core Fudge rules. Very cool!
- Finally, when you are sick of your family today, you can go to Facebook and play Lost Cities. You’re welcome.
Whew! Happy Thanksgiving one and all and check back tomorrow for the first edition of my “Geek’s Buying Guide” where I take all the cool buying guides that are out there and compile them in one spiffy location: right here. See you then!